Electrical Estimator – Industrial Design/Build
Nationwide Design Build Electrical Contractor, based in Jackson, TN. is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator. This is a full-time position with a potential flexible work schedule and some travel will be required as necessary to prepare proposals. ESC is a growing Electrical Contractor with nationwide exposure in multiple market sectors including Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Plants in Steel, Pipe and Automotive. Heavy Industrial Projects in Cement, Lime, and Bulk Material handling also make-up our portfolio to ensure service to our repeat clients.
Candidate must possess, but certainly not be limited to the following skills:
- 5+ Years’ experience with proven Design Build estimating proficiencies
- Work independently from the conceptual phase through submission
- Communicate with customers to define project scope
- Work with vendors and partners to secure the best pricing and alternatives
- Address deficiencies, negotiate pricing and build long term relationships
- Log bid projects and sustain follow-up on future probability forecasts
- Work in a team environment and be very methodical to assigned tasks
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and basic accounting principles
- Able to work in a fast-paced and schedule driven environment
Preferred experience in projects ranging from $3mm to $15mm. Any licenses currently held by candidate in various states is highly endorsed and will be kept current by employer and continuing education will be provided.
We offer a highly competitive package in our marketplace including:
- Base Salary plus Bonus potential
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holidays
- 401K Plan with Company Contribution
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Insurance
- Health Savings Plans
- Health Incentive Programs
Submit Your Resume for this Position Below.
Electrical Systems Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, Electrical Systems Company, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.