Nationwide Design Build Electrical Contractor, based in Jackson, TN is currently seeking an Electrical Estimator Trainee. This is a full-time position with some travel will be required as necessary to prepare proposals. ESC is a growing Electrical Contractor with nationwide exposure in multiple market sectors including Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Plants in Steel, Pipe and Automotive. Heavy Industrial Projects in Cement, Lime and Bulk Material handling also make-up our portfolio to ensure service to our repeat clients.
Candidate must possess, but certainly not be limited to the following skills:
- Field Experience with an Electrical Contractor or in Electrical Supply Chain
- Log bid projects and sustain follow-up on future probability forecasts
- Work in a team environment and be very methodical to assigned tasks
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and basic accounting principles
- Able to work in a fast-paced and schedule driven environment
- Prepared to be Trained in Cutting Edge Estimating Software Technology
Experience in on-site construction activities preferred. Candidates that are interested in a very interesting and rewarding career in the electrical construction business are encouraged to apply.
We offer a highly competitive package in our marketplace including:
- Base Salary plus Bonus potential
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holidays
- 401K Plan with Company Contribution
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Insurance
- Health Savings Plans
- Health Incentive Programs
Submit Your Resume for this Position Below.
Electrical Systems Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, Electrical Systems Company, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.